Posts relevant to those new to DB2 administration
The newbie category of posts covers posts that Ember thinks would be relevant to those who are new to DB2 database administration or engineering. Some of the posts may be more in-depth, but touch on topics of interest to those with little DB2 experience.
For great basic but comprehensive information on core DB2 topic, consider also looking at the DB2 Basics series.
- DB2 Quick Tip: Checking Connection State 0 comments
- Checking the Output of SQL Scripts and Commands for Errors 4 comments
- DB2 Basics: Executing a Script of SQL 5 comments
- DB2 Basics: db2top 4 comments
- DB2 Error Logging 3 comments
- DB2 Basics: Aliases 2 comments
- DB2 Basics: Storage Groups 1 comment
- Quick Tip: Simple Errors on Database Connection 4 comments
- Upcoming Sessions at IDUG 2014 – Phoenix, Arizona 2 comments
- DB2 Basics: What is a Reorg? 2 comments